Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Beach Sessions

Our Beach Sessions are, like we have mentioned, very fun. We love going to the beach and taking great photographs having fun getting to know our clients better. In this particular session we went to last week we got to enjoy it even a little bit more. I have known Eileen ever since I can remember, I grew up across the street from her and was friends with her younger sister. This past couple of months we have had the pleasure of working with Suzanne, one of Eileen's daughters, and her son Ryan for the children's contest. Ryan was a joy to have around with his wonderful personality and warm smile. This year Eileen decided that she was finally going to get her children and grandchildren all together and to do a family portrait. I was ecstatic! I already love working with them but now I had the chance to work with the whole family and at the beach non the less.

So we arrive and I realize that she has a much bigger family than I thought. Two daughters and a son and their respective spouses and children, the count brought us to 13 people of whom 6 were children. I cannot describe how much fun we had that evening. I can only hope that the images that we have will be enough to capture that evening.

With that I say that we try our very best to capture all your special moments, we try to capture who you are as a family and as individuals. We know how to have fun and we can have lots of fun with you.

No comments: